Samples shipped January & July
Registration deadlines December & June 1
- AATCC EP1, Evaluation Procedure for Gray Scale for Color Change
- AATCC EP2, Evaluation Procedure for Gray Scale for Staining
- AATCC EP7, Evaluation Procedure for Instrumental Assessment of Change in Color of a Test Specimen
- AATCC EP12, Evaluation Procedure for Instrumental Degree of Staining
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.