Samples shipped May & November
Registration deadlines April & October 1
- AATCC TM22, Test Method for Water Repellency: Spray
- AATCC TM35, Test Method for Water Resistance: Rain
- AATCC TM42, Test Method for Water Resistance: Impact Penetration
- AATCC TM118, Test Method for Oil Repellency: Hydrocarbon Resistance
- AATCC TM127, Test Method for Water Resistance: Hydrostatic Pressure
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.