AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
The Resistance and Repellency PTP enables labs to compare their performance of AATCC methods for measuring water repellency, water resistance, and oil repellency of textile products.
- AATCC TM22, Test Method for Water Repellency: Spray
- AATCC TM35, Test Method for Water Resistance: Rain
- AATCC TM42, Test Method for Water Resistance: Impact Penetration
- AATCC TM118, Test Method for Oil Repellency: Hydrocarbon Resistance
- AATCC TM127, Test Method for Water Resistance: Hydrostatic Pressure
2023 Registration deadlines October 1
2023 Samples shipped November
2024 Registration deadlines July 15
2024 Samples shipped August
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.