AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
The Moisture Management PTP enables labs to compare their performance of AATCC methods for measuring moisture management properties of fabrics.
- AATCC TM79 Test Method for Absorbency of Textiles
- AATCC TM195 Test Method for Liquid Moisture Management Properties of Textile Fabrics
- AATCC TM197 Test Method for Vertical Wicking of Textiles
- AATCC TM198 Test Method for Horizontal Wicking of Textiles
- AATCC TM199 Test Method for Drying Time of Textiles: Moisture Analyzer
- AATCC TM200 Test Method for Drying Rate of Textiles at their Absorbent Capacity: Air Flow
- AATCC TM201 Test Method for Drying Rate of Fabrics: Heated Plate
- AATCC TM204 Test Method for Water Vapor Transmission of Textiles
2023 Registration deadline September 1
2023 Samples shipped October
2024 Registration deadline June 15
2024 Samples shipped July
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.