Samples shipped October
Registration deadline September 1
- AATCC TM79 Test Method for Absorbency of Textiles
- AATCC TM195 Test Method for Liquid Moisture Management Properties of Textile Fabrics
- AATCC TM197 Test Method for Vertical Wicking of Textiles
- AATCC TM198 Test Method for Horizontal Wicking of Textiles
- AATCC TM199 Test Method for Drying Time of Textiles: Moisture Analyzer
- AATCC TM200 Test Method for Drying Rate of Textiles at their Absorbent Capacity: Air Flow
- AATCC TM201 Test Method for Drying Rate of Fabrics: Heated Plate
- AATCC TM204 Test Method for Water Vapor Transmission of Textiles
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.