Samples shipped March & September
Registration deadlines February & August 1
- AATCC TM88B, Test Method for Seam Smoothness in Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM88C, Test Method for Crease Retention in Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM124, Test Method for Appearance of Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM128, Test Method for Wrinkle Recovery of Fabrics: Appearance Method
- AATCC TM135, Test Method for Dimensional Changes of Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM179, Test Method for Skew Change in Fabrics after Home Laundering
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.