AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
The Appearance PTP enables labs to compare their performance of AATCC methods for measuring the appearance of fabrics in response to laundry processes.
- AATCC TM88B, Test Method for Seam Smoothness in Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM88C, Test Method for Crease Retention in Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM124, Test Method for Appearance of Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM128, Test Method for Wrinkle Recovery of Fabrics: Appearance Method
- AATCC TM135, Test Method for Dimensional Changes of Fabrics after Home Laundering
- AATCC TM179, Test Method for Skew Change in Fabrics after Home Laundering
Registration deadline: February 15
Samples shipped: March
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.