Samples shipped April
Registration deadline March 1st
Orders processed after March 1st will be transferred to April round of the next calendar year.
- AATCC TM100, Test Method for Antibacterial Finishes on Textile Materials: Assessment of
- AATCC TM147, Test Method for Antibacterial Activity Assessment of Textile Materials: Parallel Streak
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit https://aatcc.org/testing/#ptp.