Samples shipped June & December
Registration deadlines May & November 1
- AATCC TM8 Test Method for Colorfastness to Crocking: Crockmeter
- AATCC TM15 Test Method for Colorfastness to Perspiration
- AATCC TM16.3 Test Method for Colorfastness to Light: Xenon-Arc
- AATCC TM61 Test Method for Colorfastness to Laundering: Accelerated
- AATCC TM107 Test Method for Colorfastness to Water
- AATCC TM133 Test Method for Colorfastness to Heat: Hot Pressing
- AATCC TM162 Test Method for Colorfastness to Water: Chlorinated Pool
AATCC PTPs support lab certification and continuous improvement initiatives. Samples are selected to provide consistent results in a meaningful range for each test method or evaluation procedure.
- Register at least one month before program ship date.
- AATCC sends samples, instructions, and data sheets to participating labs once or twice per year.
- Labs have approximately one month to complete testing and submit results online. (Labs may choose not to submit results for all methods in the program, but the fee is not pro-rated.)
- AATCC compiles results and distributes the report to participating labs with a confidential lab code.
- AATCC issues digital Certificates of Participation at the end of the calendar year.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org/testing/proficiency.